Sunday 24 April 2011

It's official I am a shortlisted JET candidate!

The wait has been a toughy to endure, but I am awash with happiness and relief after learning that I will be placed somewhere in Japan as an ALT with the English teacher and cultural ambassador program, JET. I want to thank all my friends that took such genuine interest in the whole process and I would also like to shout out to all the lovely people from the JET forums who have reached out and formed a friendly supportive community online. I look very much forward to meeting all of you guys at Tokyo orientation and perhaps some of you in whatever prefecture I end up in.

So it is a massive relief that I can now call myself a JET and be able to have the opportunity to write about the experiences that I will have first hand. There is a ridiculous amount of information about it online, so reiterating it here is a little redundant. What I will do however is post something about my interview experience and perhaps even upload my statement of purpose essay for the reference of tomorrow's hopefuls. Until then またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment